I'm sorry I haven't been in this space much lately. There are a few reasons why, there is a lot on my mind at the moment mainly my Dad who is still unwell. I also feel like although I stop by here I don't stop by your spaces often enough. I appreciate how important your time is and so I really cherish all of you stopping by and your beautiful comments that you always leave for me. I almost feel it isn't fair to not come by and say hi to you as often as you do me and so because of that I have stepped back a little from this space until I can be a good blogger to you as you are to me. I hope that makes sense. I've still been taking photos, not lots but it still comes out with me so I thought I'd share a few photos of what has been happening here in my life over the past few weeks.
• A free photography workshop learning lots about animal and macro photography.
• Date day with my hubby, enjoying a walk through the bush together just the two of us, so nice.
• Afternoon view from my mother in laws new home.
• My little Miss Birthday all dressed up for book week.
• Some baking this week, chocolate date cake.
I will be back again on Sunday with my 52 Portrait photos. It's going to be a busy weekend here with Father's Day on Sunday as well as my big girl's birthday to celebrate, so there will be lots of happy times I'm looking forward to it very much. Until then have a wonderful weekend my friends I hope the weather is sun shiny and happy.