1. We made this yummy cake for a treat this week.
2. Her painting. I love school holidays.
3. Hubby and I all dressed up and ready to head off to a wedding.
4-7. St John's Cathedral where the ceremony was held. A magnificent and beautiful place.
8. The reception before we all were seated.
9. The cake.
10. The view out over the city at dusk.
11. The reception at night.
12. Riverfire, an annual event in my city.
13. Little gifts created by crafty little hands.
It was our first week of school holidays and they were lovely. We really didn't get up to much, staying close to home baking, playing with play dough, painting, swinging and organising sleep overs. Saturday saw my hubby and I going out together for his work colleagues wedding, it was a beautiful evening with the bride and groom so full of love and happiness. Sunday was a lazy day at home not doing much at all just the way I like to end the week. We have another week of holidays, so more sleep ins and no routine!
May your week ahead be a lovely one.
I'm linking up with the lovely Em this week.