So today marks the start of a new year, new adventures, new memories, new achievements. I got out my new calendars, wrote in the birthdays, anniversaries and appointments and thought about my dreams for the year ahead. Some of them ring very similar to last years but I am determined that this year will be different. I know it will be different in many ways but without a doubt I will achieve goals I've thought about too much. I will be happy and live more thoughtfully and just enjoy my life because I have just one for that I am so grateful. This year my word will be ACHIEVE. These are the goals/focus points this year that I will achieve.
* I will be paid to photograph people and create visual memories for them to keep and enjoy.
* I will create clothing for myself.
* My garden will be lush and green and loved.
* I will push past invisible barriers of feelings of procrastination and fear. I will believe in myself.
* I will be more active and involved in life.
* I will be more mindful.
* I will have strong, lasting, wonderful relationships in my life.
* I will be happy.
I hope the start of the year has been a lovely one for you.