Today we stayed home, we rested, we pottered, we didn't do much at all. I thought about conversations had and wise words shared, I pondered, I did a little cooking and a little washing, I had a chat with my Nan. It was a good day, a happy day, a day to be grateful, a day to reflect, a day to look ahead and not behind.
2. My first attempt at soap making, a class I attended with a lovely lady. It was so much fun I can't wait to make some more.
3. A raw chocolate milkshake.
4. Making tea in the afternoon light.
5. Molly surveying the yard.
6. Free marigolds popping up where the old ones used to be.
7. Green tomatoes picked before the caterpillars eat them, hoping they will ripen.
8. A pair of jeans waiting to be hemmed up.
I hope your Monday was a lovely one. Here are some quotes that inspired me today, maybe you will find them inspiring too.
Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; hate less, love more; and all good things are yours.
Strength will grow from the heart, blossom as results, and wither in others' hearts as seeds.