I've been a bit snap happy with my camera today taking photos for another chocolate making demonstration and for ten on the tenth. I really wanted to take part in ten on the tenth again so here is a little bit of what my day looked like through my lens.
2. I was asked to take photos of a chocolate making demonstration today.
3. Organic noodles for lunch.
4. Her jewellery hanging up.
5. He's making a letterbox for his Mum's new house.
6. Miss 9 sitting down on the floor to do some drawing.
7. An afternoon smoothie.
8. Bringing in the washing late afternoon.
9. Looking at more lovely photography blogs.
10. Finishing the evening off with a cup of my favourite tea.
I'm joining in with Rebekah today.