I know that Christmas has been and gone for another year but I took a few snaps in the week leading up to Christmas I thought I would share, the camera has been a little quiet in these parts this week.
2. Handmade snow globes created by Miss 8 for Santa.
3. Games of battleship with Dad.
4. Cushions created for my nephews to go along with the tent I made.
5. Christmas gifts from blogging friends.
6. The most thoughtful and kind blogger sending gifts just because.
7. Sparkles for snow globes.
8. Some homemade fruit mince pies.
I hope your Tuesday has been a terrific one.