2. Lots of fresh basil made into this pesto. A great one for those with nut allergies.
3. Baking weekly lunch box treats. This week I made honey biscuits and oat, date and honey muffins.
4. Yummy yarn I bought here just waiting for me to make into this for a wedding we'll be going to later in the year. Better start soon so it will be ready in time.
5. There has finally been some vegetable planting. The weather has been much kinder lately, although still a bit rainy, good for the new seedlings.
6&7. Growth in the garden after all the rain.
8. A cake baked and ready for a belated birthday morning tea with family for Miss 9.
I'm joining in with Em again this week. Have you had a good week?♥