Sunday, March 10
1. Tulips. He spotted them when he was at the shops and thought of me.
2. Miss 13's cupcakes presented for the judge.
3. Miss 9 creating her own book, the story, 'How the Butterfly got its colours'.
4. More grey skies.
5. A little crochet purse for a little girl turning 9. I found the pattern here. Last weeks crochet creation didn't quite turn out, it was suppose to look like this but mine sadly didn't look quite as sweet.
6. Another little handmade gift for the same girl. I used this tutorial for the bracelet.
7. Sparkly shoes for her date with her Dad a night out at the opera.
Joining the lovely Em again this week.