What a week it's been for me, emotional, trying, a week I'm glad came to a happy end of school holidays, always something I look forward to. I suppose having these times makes you aware of the good times and not take them for granted, to teach you lessons and for you to learn from those lessons and believe me I have learnt a bit from the last week....There of course was lots of happy in amongst all of that too.
1. Lots of big tomatoes I picked when green sitting on the window sill waiting to turn red.
2. A sad Molly wanting some of that chocolate that Miss 9 was eating.
3. Easter treats for her classmates, just a few little natural lollies each of them in brown paper bags.
4. Easter treats for my nephews and niece.
5. It was a glorious full moon the other night.
6. Making this delicious hummus. You'll love this blog too so many yummy healthy recipes to try.
7. A flowering bush.
8. A crisp blue sky this Good Friday.
I hope you have been enjoying you Easter long weekend. Joining in with the lovely Em again.