* I have never travelled overseas when I do get the chance to I would love to visit the UK and Canada.
* I first learnt to swim in primary school and was a good freestyle swimmer. I was invited to join the swim club and saw all of the work and decided it wasn't for me, I am not the most sporty of people you could say.
* When I finished high school I started my further education at Tafe doing business for a year, then onto Uni to study education (which I did not complete at the time), then back to Tafe to study a diploma of child care then back to uni to start and finish my education degree.
* My drink of choice would have to be tea. I have a ritual each day with morning tea to sit and have a cup of white tea which is said to have more antioxidants than green tea and the flavour for me is much nicer:)
* My Mum is a hairdresser and so is her best friend, my adopted auntie, so when I grew up I enjoyed being able to get things done like getting my hair dyed red and yes I had a perm or two or three.... I loved the 80's.
* One of my most treasured possessions is an old embroidery basket given to me by my Grandmother. Inside the basket are pieces of fabric with daisies and leaves drawn on them for me to practice on as well as a collection of embroidery thread she wound onto spools of cardboard.
* My favourite day of the week would have to be Friday. The anticipation of the weekend always gets me through the last day of the working week.
* If I could live anywhere I think for me it would have to be somewhere quiet, close to the sea but with land around me, I think in my limited travels it would be Tasmania.
* I love wearing perfume. I once used to keep it just for special occasions but now I put a little on each day and my perfume of choice is Samsara. I first smelt it way back when and it's the only one I use and own, such a creature of habit I am.
* I like to check my star signs in the newspaper, always hoping there is some fabulous news there for me.
* If I could choose a book to read it would have to be a book about photography or a self help book, I'm always wanting to learn more and work on my self development. It's also much easier to read a book here and there then to go back to uni, not sure I'm up for more assignments and deadlines.