* there was some work done on my shawl. I've finished the second ball of yarn, onto the third in a contrasting colour. I'm hoping to finish it for next weekend fingers crossed.
* new seedlings chosen by the little miss and her Dad for me to plant.
* a nice clean cubby ready to be played in over the holidays, hopefully... They don't tend to venture in here so much these days sadly.
* new paint on the bedroom wall. Hubby started painting using a new tin of paint but alas it wasn't tinted strong enough so back to the hardware for another tin and a quick coat on the walls before it was time to start dinner. There will be more painting next weekend, it will be worth the wait to see fresh paint on the walls after oh 12 years...time flies.
* my first ever pavlova! Not one of my favourite desserts but with a glut of eggs it was a perfect excuse to give it a try. Sadly it collapsed but it didn't change the flavour and was a hit.
Have a wonderful week♥