This was our last week of holidays, it's hard to believe that 8 weeks has flown by already but we are rested and ready to start a new school year. Here's a little snippet of our week that was:
1&2. guacamole for lunch with rice crackers.
3. we made some cinnamon playdough together, she made a beautiful bowl with jewels inside.
4. there's been some rain finally, and lots of it.
5. eyes tested before school starts.
6. secret crafting for a little ones birthday coming very soon.
7. a new book bought with Christmas money.
I'm joining Em and Lou again this week, thank you ladies.