It's been a good week, a bit of exploring and a bit of time spent at home. I'm sad that today is Sunday and that the school holidays are coming to an end, tomorrow it's back to the school routine again but we have had a nice break resting, renewing our energy for the term ahead. The house will be quiet with just Molly and I, I'll miss their company but I have a busy week ahead which is good. Here's some little snippets of our week.1. Our trip to the Maleny Dairy in the countryside.
2. Venturing out for another one of our day trips this time to the sea.
3. Miss Molly looking ever so cute taking a nap under the coffee table.
4. Still working on that crochet, almost finished the first ball of wool.
5. A new potting bench for me made by my clever hubby reusing wood that used to be batons under the house.
6. Our chickens out having a scratch around.
7. Some flowers in my neighbours front yard.
Joining the lovely Em again this week.