I'm sure you've all noticed things have been a little quiet here other than the usual photos of the girls. All I can say is I have been spending much needed time with my Dad for his health has sadly deteriorated. I haven't been myself, emotionally things are a bit of a struggle. I've barely been picking up the camera at all but there was a bit of photo taking, mostly today so I thought I would share and put a bit of happiness up here on my blog.
2. Hello there Nan.
3. Miss Molly eagerly waiting for someone to throw her ball. I'm enjoying the green grass after the storms we've been having.
4. The golden light of the afternoon in Miss 9's room.
5. The lights in her room.
6. The sparkling Christmas tree. The dangling cross stitch ornament a gift to me from my mother in law.
7. I managed to captured this flashing sign with both lights on.
8. Christmas bokeh outside.
9. The blue glow and a full moon.
Joining the lovely Em today for her weekly stills.